Multinational influencer marketing platform, indaHash, has officially entered the Kenyan market, following its impactful footprint in South Africa since 2017 and successful collaborations.
In Kenya, indaHash has executed campaigns for brands like Carrefour, Mastercard and Kenya Airways.
Innovating Influencer Marketing in Africa
Since its inception in 2016, indaHash has revolutionised influencer marketing across 115 markets, conducting successful campaigns for over 600 brands with its network of over 1 million influencers.
The entry into Kenya signifies indaHash’s commitment to expanding its expertise and innovative solutions in Africa. As part of Araby Ads Group, headquartered in Dubai, indaHash benefits from the group’s pioneering role in adtech and e-commerce marketing.
indaHash’s Managed Service simplifies influencer marketing, offering:
- Tailored Campaign Planning and Strategy: Collaborating with clients to define campaign goals and deliverables.
- Influencer Recruitment: Utilising briefing templates and Creator Discovery Tool for targeted influencer engagement.
- Simplified Selection Process: Presenting interested influencers for client approval through an intuitive platform.
- Content Moderation: Offering clients the ability to moderate influencer content via the indaHash dashboard.
- Detailed Reporting: Providing comprehensive campaign analytics and visual reports with measurable ROI.
SaaS Solutions for clients conducting influencer marketing campaigns in-house:
- All-In-One Tool: indaHash offers an all-in-one tool for cross-channel influencer marketing campaigns, providing customised solutions at every project stage.
- Creator Discovery: A feature that allows clients to discover and analyse creators from over 5 million social media profiles using over 20 filters for precise matching.
- Data Analysis: The platform enables the analysis of over 35 in-depth metrics, offering standard and customizable templates for unique audience insights and brand safety.
- Manage & Report: indaHash provides dedicated templates for project management and reporting, ensuring efficient task management and secure information sharing.
indaHash operates with flexible pricing models and collaborates with a diverse range of creators, including mid-tier, top-tier, micro-influencers and nano-influencers to cater to varied campaign needs and budgets.
The team in Nairobi:
Francis Karugah, an award-winning former executive of WPP-SCANGROUP with 14-year experience in East Africa and a trailblazer in Influencer Marketing strategies, has been appointed to head indaHash’s operations in Kenya.
Under his leadership, an experienced team based in Nairobi will be responsible for driving the platform’s growth in the Kenyan market, leveraging global insights and local expertise.
The Kenyan team also includes seasoned influencer marketers, Caleb Ochenge and Judith Ochieng who have been at the forefront of driving innovation and best practices in the East African influencer marketing space for the last five years.
Barbara Soltysinska, CEO of indaHash, said: “Our experiences in South Africa and with other African clients have shown us the vibrant potential of the African market. Kenya, with its dynamic digital landscape, is an ideal next step for indaHash. We’re excited to offer our unique blend of technology and creativity to the Kenyan brands.”
With its expansion into Kenya, indaHash is set to empower local brands with its sophisticated Managed Service and SaaS solutions, driving innovative and impactful influencer marketing strategies.